A young, fresh, fruity wine that can be perfectly paired with the traditional Spanish tapas as a land aperitif.
- Coupage: 100% Tempranillo
- Alcohol Content: 13,5% Vol.
- COLOUR: Medium-bodied, red cherry wine with purple nuances due to its youth.
- NOSE: Intense fruity aroma with hints of cherry, red berries & acid fruits, like wild straberries, enveloped with lactic & sweet fragrances.
- MOUTHFEEL: Fresh attack on the palate, emphasising the fruity taste on the mid-palate. Long & pleasant afertaste, enheanced by highly silky & persistent tannins.
It is a greatly versatile wine, appropriate for having lunch on a daily basis. It can be perfectly paired with the traditional Spanish tapas as an aperitif: fresh cheese, cold meats platters or saltings. Serve at a temperature of 15º y 17º C.