From the internationally well known grape varieties Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon, (traditionally French grapes), we obtain this classic “Coupage”. This wine has been elaborated according to the traditional method, introducing the skins and seeds of grapes with their must in stainless steel tanks, strictly controlling the fermentation process. The alcoholic fermentation temperature has been controlled at 23 Celsius degrees and the free-run wine has been separated from the pressed wine. Then, a cleaning process has been performed using: centrifugal filtration, clarification and soft filtration to produce a clean wine.
- Coupage: Syrah at 81% / Cabernet Sauvignong at 19%
- Alcohol content: 13.5% Vol.
- COLOUR: Intense imbrex red colours and violet overtones.
- IN THE NOSE: Red fruits and slight notes of lpums and green peppers.
- MOUTHFEEL: Low acidity and notable bitterness.
It is perfect to pair with red and game meats and with intense starters such as aged cheese. Serve between 14 and 16 Celsius degrees.