From vineyards with more than 30 years history and strictly controlling the irrigation water, a sweet fruit with mature aromas is produced. This wine has been elaborated according to the traditional method, introducing the skins and seeds of grapes with their must in stainless steel tanks, strictly controlling the fermentation process.
The alcoholic fermentation temperature has been controlled at 23 Celsius degrees and the free-run wine has been separated from the pressed wine. Then, a cleaning process has been performed using: centrifugal filtration, clarification and soft filtration to produce a clean wine.
- Coupage: 100% Tempranillo
- Alcohol content: 13.5% Vol.
- COLOUR: Intense ruby red colours.
- IN THE NOSE: Red fruits and toasted and vanilla touches.
- MOUTHFEEL: Soft acidity and a slight bitterness.
It is perfect to pair with red and grilled meat and stews. Serve between 14 and 16 Celsius degrees.