From the internationally well-known grape variety Sauvignon blanc, originated in France, which has perfectly adapted to the vineyards of La Mancha, where it is matured for winemaking.
- Coupage: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Alcohol content: 12% Vol.
- COLOUR: Greenish yellow colours, with silver hightlights.
- IN THE NOSE: Aromas with tropical fruits (pineapple and banana) and herbaceous touches.
- MOUTHFEEL: Intense acidity and tropical aromas.
Perfect with seafood and fish as well as with cold starters such as creamy cheese and foie. Serve between 8 and 12 Celsius degrees.